View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 04:09 PM   #2377
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
As long as I have had my coffee, this may remain true Rian.

Hopefully if you make a run next year, we'll get to see if that holds true.
That would be rather awesome Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern 85 View Post
Awesome pictures,looks like fun,you need to come visit maine sometime.
Love the idea but need to go where I can connect enough dots over two weeks. And if Miss Katy were to travel with me (We both like the ideaof Maine but dont know a lot about the area) things may be different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
It was awesome getting to hang out, work on projects, & interact. I feel I'm the most luckiest forum member.

You sure left your mark. Til next year.
Thank you Greg

Yes, this year was even better and the time we spent with Clem and the guys from all over the USA was just brilliant.

Seems the contributions from Thomas' torn down garage "Final Liquidation Sale" don't stop.

One of the Mason jars rescued by Dennis Jones on the day for his Debbie has been cleaned up and repurposed as a liquid soap dispenser in their kitchen.

Just perfect Dennis.

I am hoping to have my baggage delivered with all my "stuff" gathered and found on the trip to start cleaning up and making space in the house by 23.00 which is when delivery is expected.

Speaking of repurposing.....

The various Southerners and other lovely people I spent time with expanded my pallate so that I now even add Hot Sauce to my scrambled egg.

Today out shopping with Miss Katy we found this 760ml glass skull bottle of hot sauce. To become a 12volt LED light on my teardrop trailer. Once the sauce is gone.

Hijack over.

Back to regular transmission.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote