View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 09:09 PM   #119
nitrosport_5

Re: 1972 K20 "Diamond in the Rough"

thanks for the compliments guys. ive been tinkering on this still. its not 100% yet. still have to hook up the ac this winter and some other small stuff. its been a blast to drive. put 800 miles on it already. i just cant quit driving it instead of my daily!

my next project....not sure. currently have alot of things open. need to finish some things. im horrible about starting 100 things and working on them all at once. the next one that is going to get finished is a sandrail that currently has a VW bug 1835cc engine and a bus 091 trans, it is getting a GM 3800SC, long travel suspention, and whatever else is necessary!

and for the vehicles you guys care about.... im currently looking for a suburban. doesnt have to be pretty. i would like to make my ramp truck a whole hell of a lot more useful, so im playing with the idea of a crew cab... strech the bed a few ft so it will comfortably haul a fullsize car, modern drivetrain duramax maybe? would also like to bag it and lay the ramp body right on the ground so no ramps are needed, or maybe just short ones. its all a dream at this point in time. i guess it all depends on the parts i can aquire. if nothing else i scored a clean cab for the ramp truck so i can redo it as it is. but id rather put my own spin on it.

some recent pictures during my stereo install and msc.
Attached Images

nitrosport_5 is offline   Reply With Quote