View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 05:47 PM   #423
Liltroy

Re: Project "Steppin Wolf" LS swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by l92powered77 View Post
WOW I am so stoked with the NITROUS coming into the play. This is awesome.Now you have me thinking nitrous bottles and control switches!! lol...post vids lets see it run . Like your driveway chevy power . what gear did you order from psi? nice build

whats your opinion on the brian tooley racing cam? and how do you like the detroit true trac? i need to do rear end soon. thanks in advance
Question overload, lol. Theres some videos posted in this thread of it running but without the nitrous. Ill get new vids soon but Im gonna need more fuel pump before I use the nitrous. Rodney offered me a walbro450 in exchange for some labor but Ive been fighting sickness for a few weeks now(been through 3 rounds of antibiotics) but if he hasnt already done it himself, hopefully I can hook that up soon. I love the cam but I really need a stall with the stage 3. Ive done everything I can tuning and poured tons of timing in down low but theres no getting around it...I need a stall converter. It makes way more power up top now, but takeoff sucks and with these huge sticky drag radials I cant even do a proper burnout since installing the cam. Now if I throw street tires on it thats a different story,lol. I like the true track rear but it feels wierd when Im pulling out slow and turning at the same time.....almost like a dragging feeling....like I can feel it trying to decide which side to send power to. I cant really describe it. But traction is great with it and with street tires itll light em up and leave a nice matched pair of black marks..
Liltroy is offline   Reply With Quote