View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 11:52 AM   #276
nebdrummer

Re: my 50 build... why not?

Well, it's on jack stands again. Thinknking of upgrading to a 40 spline rear end. Slicks will be ordered along with another set of rear rims. Not sure, but I'd love to go with a big double beadlock setup for the slicks. But man, MONEY!

I'm going to be doing a little bit of rewiring in the cab, reworking the center console, probably getting a new steering column, dynamite is on its way to finish laying down the floors. The lizard skin just didn't work as good as I hoped.

I got the grill torn out and back together. I sent off the front bars to the chromer. Now I have all the sheet metal loosened up to get things to align a bit better. I seem to run into road blocks with every adjustment I make, a few more days of messing with it, it should come together.

I got rid of the Holley fuel pump after finding that's what I had issues with for my fuel starving issue. I ended up going with a magnafuel in line, so now I'm good for about 2000 hp. Lol

Along with the interior work being done, I'll be cutting up the dash a little bit to try and make a cage fit in as tight as possible. So, hopefully over winter, I get get it sent off for that.

I've been horrible with posting new pictures ever since I moved, but I'll try and get around to it, the photobucket thing just takes so much time!

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=380212
nebdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote