View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 08:03 PM   #680
special-K
Special Order

Re: Son of Trucks are for Chickens ... Its on!

I'm enjoying it when there is something to enjoy. I'm not being crappy, I'm just telling it like it is and some people just don't get it. A thing like this has to move along to remain interesting. Like a TV show you have to catch every week to keep up.

70 CST, I understand you didn't know Monroe was at your place after he left SoCo's after Halloween. You must not have known you were next. Once you knew you had him, and it had been about 2 weeks of down time, you kept him over two more weeks with long periods of nothing. No one mentioned anything about this break till I brought the thread to the top yesterday.

I don't know what is different, but something isn't working right here. One stop after Halloween and that's it till after Christmas? I participated in this and it was quick fun and easy. I knew when he was coming, when he left the next person knew, and people watching the thread knew what was going on. If people have to ask where he is then it ain't workin'

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 12-06-2016 at 08:18 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote