View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 01:40 AM   #639
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

Thanks Mario!

So I didn't want people thinking that I disappeared since progress on the '66 and the Yukon has been low key for the past month or so. I've just been grinding trying to wrap up other stuff, so the videos etc have been short or backlogged.

With that being said, here are some pics of whats happened on the '66 lately. We finally got the shock bridge installed and mounted up the rear QA1 coilover setup! The xmember for the panhard was also installed and centered, and the rearmost cross brace was welded in place.

We still need to cut the rear frame "horns" off to bed length, but we were leaving room to play with, since some other changes will modify the way the bed fits just a touch.

Now I need to bear the cold and get the fuel cell bracing put in so I can drop the cell in place, mount the battery and reconnect all the wiring. Once thats done, its only the cosmetic stuff and sheetmetal on the bed to have that back and functional (bed floor too, but that was in-process before the wreck).

There WILL be video on much of this coming to my channel eventually. The garage is damn cold and I'm working a shiiiiiit ton during the holiday season. Gotta get that paper I suppose More is coming soon, and a ton more on the truck and the Yukon is coming through, just slowly throughout the winter.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote