View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 04:01 PM   #98
realvc

Re: 1962 stepside project by realvc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
You are thinking about the pics and posting... Soon you'll be adding your viewpoint through pics... Have a blessed day brother!!!
Check this multi-quote reply. Yeah, I think about a whole lot of stuff only some of it gets done. I used to feel guilty about not getting things done so I quite thinking about it as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrown50 View Post
It sounds like you're making good progress Vince, pictures would be great but I know what you mean about the uploading, downloading stuff (give me a welding torch any day). You need to do what I often have to do, rely on my kids
My internet is not very good here so that limits what and when I can do stuff.
I need to find an IT kid to follow me around when I'm in the shop and take pictures and post them for me.

All this computer/internet is still like magic to me. I can't get over how much I am doing with it. Limited as I am it is great fun.

Got my cam identified so the machine shop knows what direction to go with the heads. It is a mild Crane 266H10 cam with a smooth idle and strong low end torque according to their catalog. They said some valve springs like a Z28 would use is what I'll need.

I'll be putting the short block back together soon. When I get the cam reinstalled then the timing cover, oil pump and oil pan can go on and be ready and waiting to the heads.

Picked up some paint for the frame and suspension and some engine paint too.
Galatians 6:14
62 SWB stepside, 94 Wrangler, 99 Z71, 99 vette

My Project http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=719086
"If it's too loud, you're too old"
realvc is offline   Reply With Quote