View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 03:00 PM   #213
staydubbin

Re: 1970 cst lwb project "Cheap Build"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottrucks View Post
this is by no means my best work when I started this project it was just going to be a beater....I will say the next one will be much cleaner work

you will also notice the frame has been painted

the first pic I hope you notice the front wheel height to the wheel well...surprising what a cupped lower and a set of bags will do..keep in mind that the same tires 235/75's where on the truck till the other day when I blew a cord out of one...... the rears are now 255/70's instead of the 31/10.5 all I did was a tire swap to get them on the rallies that where squited with Hammered grey/black rustolium out of a rattle can...I have also rolled the same paint ( satin black )onto the inside of the bed that I used on the frame it sure cleans things up on the cheap and wears like Iron...the last pic is a bit ahead but it shows the same profile after the cupped lowers and c Notch where put in plus a couple of the lowers before they where installed

the bed is pretty crappy the floor is full of pin holes both wheel well lips are shot and the head board is pretty rusty ( but I have plans ) but the paint on the inside and a rubber mat hide alot since this truck was JUST A BEATER..who was going to care ..so much for that I never thought it was going to be a DD

what size is that cup and what bags did you run?
staydubbin is offline   Reply With Quote