View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 05:22 PM   #2759
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65sub View Post
You are one hard working' man Rian. Nice work on the sheds.
Thanks Dale.

I just need to keep busy, so sitting still is difficult sometimes.

Well, it seems Harley has a new mate.

Dukey was brought back and dropped off on Friday night by Nicola as there are a few issues at her new home and it ultimately affected him.

Harley was completely beside herself with joy when he got delivered, good news.

He has lost a lot of weight since he left 10 months ago, and his mood is clearly low.

I can only hope he settles down and regains his old persona.

This morning at 05.15 he started his day off by singing "The Song of Tuna" so I got up to feed him and Harley, then spent some time out in the garden with them both and a mug of tea.

He even made hImself at home on Katy's lap earlier this afternoon after she had cleared up my garden beds and planted a few plants for me, so hopefully headed in the right direction.

Time for hedges again as well.

So today I came to the shelves at last.

Some planning, three handed working and a decent helping of swearing made for packing up early and Katy making me stop for a nice lunch of prawns, (Shrimp in 'Merica)Waitrose bread and some fruit.

Possibly one of the silliest things on this shed build..... fitting my Biltong meat processing cabinet on the one gable walland suspending it from the roof. 500x500x900mm

By 18.15 this was the state of affairs.

Much shelves everywhere, and of course it increases useable surface area.

Bootfair in the morning, and then hopefully down to Whitstable or possibly even Canterbury for a break away.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote