View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 03:24 AM   #2763
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
Nice excursion Rian!
A good day out is a great thing, you,know this from taking your Mule everywhere.

Always hate losing bootfairs to weather or Katy not being interested.

However, we really need the rain, and have had 48 hrs of soft penetrating rain.
Hope it clears for the weekend so I can carry on filling the shed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Sorry to hear about the rain ,always look forward to your bootfair finds .
Let's see what the weekend brings.

[quote author="@smokeem" source="/post/2318931/thread" timestamp="1494832106"]Great to see Duke is back in safe hands. [/quote]

I know this is not a cat or pet forum, but again, some people are interested in, or have various pets about that help in the garage, get under your feet etc.......

I was really saddened when I saw Duke back the first time.

He had lost a lot of weight, and was clearly depressed. If that is what cats experience when very unhappy.

I am just really thankful that he is on the mend, and a week into him being back, he seems a lot happier, not completely right yet, but happier for sure.

Harley still terrorises him, as she did ever since she was a kitten and he was 18 months old though, but they get on well.

I suspect Tuna is his Prozac though, 1/3 of a tin in the evening for dinner/treat three nights running. Only once a week otherwise he will be demanding it three times a day.

During the day.....

And after hours when I get in from the garage, he likes a bit of a cuddle and to tuck down for a bit then he goes off again and lays somewhere in sight. Likes the company I think, same as Harley.

Looks like I will be alone this weekend, so the shed and garage may just progress at a decent speed.

I hope to get the shed filled with "stuff"

Being Friday is a bonus.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote