View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 04:31 PM   #2812
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
My work week will only be 2 days then go for Implants and take it easy the rest of the week .Going to be bored unless we get to take the boat out in the lake .
I can only wish you luck and good fishing John.

Hope it all goes well my friend.

Just a short update tonight.

Traffic was a dog tonight, took me over two hours to do 30 miles and had to go. Get food to, so never went riding, but will make up for it on Wednesday.

Overnight there were some more Charity contributions from the USA and U.K.

Thanks to Jack, Ric and Andrew.

Guys, I appreciate it massively on behalf of the kids.

Martin sent me a pic of his limited edition Lamborghini today, seems it is a bit of a rarity.

The Avio models will come exclusively with polished black 20-inch wheels and five matte body paints, although more color options are available through Lamborghini’s custom Ad Personam program. We personally dig the Avio in Verde Turbine with gray accents [as seen above], which could be a nod to the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk flown by the Allies in World War II, minus the teeth. But any way you paint it, the Avio is a lot more tasteful than Chris Brown’s jet fighter wrap over his old Gallardo. The engine bay’s “L 63” lettering isn’t an endorsement of AMG’s products, bur rather is shorthand for “Lamborghini” and the company’s founding year of 1963.

Not at all something Imwould want to own, but I like it.

The number 63 of course one of Dennis' race numbers and my year of birth and Prozacs number.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote