View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 04:50 AM   #22
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Came to Katy's house for the weekend as we had a BBQ to go to at friends of hers, which would include Alpacas..... yes please.

So after feeding the cats, I went to the post office to collect a parcel.

As is my preference, using Prozac, the little van that can.

Then drove the 50 miles to her place, continuing to grin, despite the traffic on the M25 being a bit rubbish.

Another thing that made me smile when I got here were these riders, riding their horses though the High Street.

Only in England.

Once I unpacked the van (brought my ironing too, yes I am spoiled, but it's a fair trade for doing her yard work cutting grass etc) I also unpacked the box.....

A gift from the USA from Clem and Kim in Fayetteville, Arkansas........ www.tubatrucks.com Take a look.

Blown away again at generosity beyond the call of duty.

The parcel was meant to be some Louisiana Gold Hot sauce, as I had used the last of my precious stash brought back from Kim's kitchen last year.

Of course there was a box with 12 bottles in there.

Also some awesome vintage Chevy stuff, and my personal emotional favourite, a Sinclair Dino soap.

Clem also added in a very very neat numberplate for my collection.

And lastly, some Dollars in cash for the charity collection that he had previously asked me to advance him.

Guess I will have to go to the USA to spend it.

Thank you Clem and Kim for the donation. You guys rock!!

Later I cut the grass, then we went shopping etc, and by 4pm off to BBQ

A great day so far.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote