View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 03:05 AM   #2872
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
That was a heck of a lot of Itch to scratch . I like it .
I guess if you work hard you get bigger itches.

Adam has certainly earned his itch.

Thought I would share these pics as there are some animal lovers on here as well.

Dukey who came back here a few months ago has settled back fully, and another great sign is that he now spends a fair amount of time outside and at the back door.

This makes me happy, as he really was a sad cat when he came back.

Tail up after inspecting the grass when I cut it is a great look for him, has also picked up quite a bit of weight.

Early mornings after they are fed the back deck is a perfect place to rest up

Came home from London last night, settled with dinner and noticed Harley at the fire wood box, trying to get her paw in through the pile.......

Yup.... must be wildlife.

An hour later while watching an episode of Overhaulin I caught a mouse in the corner of my eye, scarpering from fire wood to the next corner.

So I unpacked all the carp there and of course had Harley there to investigate.

She is a keen mouser

She changed positions a while later and just sat here motionless for more an an hour, later she moved off and by the time I went to bed, the mouse must have moved as well, as Harley was locked in in a different room.

This morning she is guarding the refrigerator in a motionless pose again, so I guess the mouse moved again.

Cats can be pretty stupid.

And just for a smile, Dennis sent a pic last night, seems the Hellcat has been kicked out by his off-road golf cart.........

He and the dogs travel all over his place and the neighbours places with them when they are not on the quads.

Weekend is here.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote