View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 12:53 PM   #1362
smbrouss70

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringoloco View Post
Would even leave you a little room for air fittings How's that Blazer coming along?
There won't be air fittings on the truck when I am done with it. Hell, it may not even have a solid rear axle.

The Blazer is fighting me every step of the way. Of course, I'm trying to make sure everything is PERFECT, like you do, so some things I've had to do multiple times before I was happy with it. I have conceded to the fact that I will get the air ride and Accuair done before Cruisin' the Coast, but will have to hold off on getting the rear axle narrowed until this winter. That means no 20" gassers until then. It'll still look good with the 17" slots for now though.

On another note, I have a Kore3 brake setup F/R for a 2nd gen Camaro (GM TS 14" hybrid front and 10/12 bolt 13" Z51 rear) that is just laying around. You used a GM TS setup from Kore3 and bolted it up directly to a C10 LD spindle correct? If so, I may replace my drop spindles and the Blazer get bigger brakes when the 20's go on this winter.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -- Will Rogers
R.I.P. Oscar

R.I.P. Ratchet

1967 Pontiac GTO - Dad was the Original Owner
1970 Chevy 2wd SWB "Oscar's Truck"
1970 Chevy 2wd Blazer "Ratchet's Blazer"
2013 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax/Allison Z71 LTZ "Brown Sugar"
2017 Chevy Suburban "BDB"
2020 Chevy Blazer Premier "Foxy"

Member of Louisiana Classic Truck Club (LCTC)

Shop Build
smbrouss70 is offline   Reply With Quote