View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 08:53 AM   #446
gigamanx

Re: 51' 3100 build in PA New to Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
9-9 reworked rear suspension a little. Moved bags out a tad more and under the top bar, so I gain 2" more travel. Started boxing frame a bit. Gotta get heat hooked up out here soon so I can work out there in winter which is coming on fast. been getting pretty cold at night here.

hopefully pick up some steam on this soon. I had to pull my welder out of this garage as my other one broke, got alot of house stuff again to work on, daily driver, and geronimo I'm building needs to get on the road bf anything. But I'm am very happy I'v atleast gotten this far, been wanting to tear this truck back down almost from day one!
I'm racing the cold too. Got reminded this past week that summer is almost over. The good news is I'm not sweating like a hog when wearing all the welding protection gear. Rear shocks look awesome! You could borrow my Hobart 190 if we lived closer. It's been doing some real nice work for me on core support and frame mounts. Are you hoping to be driving by winter or just far enough to be inside a warm space by then?

Build Thread Phase 1 "The Swap": 1949 3100 with S10 swap. Beginner build with ambition!

Build Thread Phase 2 "The Drop": Beginner Build with Ambition gets Air Ride
gigamanx is offline   Reply With Quote