View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 10:56 PM   #743
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Steering Adapter Plates

There are many variables to that question. It will depend on what engine you have. Do you have a 230/250 I6, A 292 I6, A small block? If small block do you have the correct short water pump or do you have one of the variations of the long water pump? Or do you have a big block? There again, short water pump or long water pump.

As for using the '83 intermediate steering column shaft, many guys do to gain the feature of the slip in the shaft in the event of a collision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly66 View Post
What bracket are people using from the PS pump to the motor. I have the pump brackets minus the one to the motor. I got my parts from an 83 c10 and I didnt get the pump bracket to the motor. I never see any talk about fitting the pump to the motor..

And also I got the steering shaft from the 83 C10 as well. Will any mods need to be made like discussed previously about shortening the originial? Or is it better to use original with the mods? TIA ~Bryan
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote