View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 09:19 PM   #36
47 Fasttoys

Re: '47 Loadmaster COE (rebuild pictures)

5-12-2014
So now I'm nee deep in tearing the wiring harness apart and got to thinking: where am I going to mount all the electronics? There are my options 1. Inside the cab behind the seat, passenger side. 2. Build or buy an enclosure and mount them inside it on the right side on the chassis. 3. ???
What I'm looking at is this; ECM 4" X 10" X 8", TAC Module 6" X 5" X 1", 1 or 2 other modules as needed, a custom fuse panel (10 to 12 circuit, size unknown) 3 to 5 relays and a lot of wires (100 plus).
Ideas??
Rob
5-20-2014
Well, I got the wiring harness completed as far as I can at this point. I stripped all the unneeded circuits and separated all the remaining circuits and those back to the ECM. Because most of the circuits will need to be adjusted for length with the rotating of the intake and a new location for the electronics there was no reason to maintain the original layout. pulled all the wires. It's good to get this done but now I have no more parts to work on while I wait to return.
I did see a new micro car today. .3L, 10HP and 4 small Chinese. 0-60MPH...nope can't get there. Top speed around 40MPH.
Attached Images