View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 09:19 PM   #29
Lripka1950

Re: My Dream 1950 Chevy

Yea I hear ya, I think putting more TIME into the project will be the better option, I'm going make Momma happy by getting the basement finished " only trim left" thankfully I busted my butt the last year and it's almost finished 95% was done myself.

But in the meantime I will be able to get my manuals here and start looking at all the specs, get the truck setup in the garage and pull off the body getting a better look at it and the chassis.

Once it's in the garage I will post pics of the cab and get opines for the gallery on the best way to tackle the cab floor.
I did find out that the chassis is a 96 and the trans isn't standard it auto, which would exlain the chevy auto steering column. It did come with petals and another bracket I believe for the petals but I'm not 100.

I won't be purchasing anything but essential tools and components like I was advised to get the body mounted and engine running.

I also have my son's first car outside that needs a little work done on it. But at least it is driveable needs a new chapter axle and lower control arm it's pretty much his X-Mass gift.
Lripka1950 is offline   Reply With Quote