View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 10:51 PM   #269
PanelDeland
I am a Referee of life.

Re: My Facetruck thread.

I don't have PPP's (pooping paper problems) since I just store it in the water closet. I don't have no truck problems except weather to work on it since I got shop problems (not having one is a problem right?) I ate leftover Prime Rib so I don't got pics of my dinner. I know my keys are in my pocket. I don't got hat problems since I wear a bandana headband and sometimes that's been a problem, not for me but for other people. Like the bouncer who wasn't going to allow me to wear it in a bar one night. I told him I would wait. He asked "for what", for you to go around and gather up hats, hair bows, ribbons and other headgear, you aren't going to discriminate against my headgear are you? It's not a gang sign but if wearing one makes you in a gang I belong to all of them since I color co-ordinate. He told me I could wear it. I said that was too bad since my lawyer and I had never owned a bar.My head seldom gets cold since my hair is down to my belt.

I think I got the same delivery guy as special since my wife ordered m a pressure cooker 12-20 and it just got here today.

BTW I may need a little help guys. I quit buying overpriced razor blades and my beard has turned white. So it's gotten a bit long. Yesterday a young lady (20's) asked me if I was Santa. I told her that she didn't need to hint around that if she wants to sit in my lap and whisper in my ear........ If she takes me up on that, I'M GONNA NED SOME HELP!!!!!

I don't know if this is how it works......

Did I fail Facetruck?
Barrett-Jackson has perfected alchemy,they make rust into gold!
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't saddle a duck"
"Cleverly disguised as a 'Responsible Adult'
"Sometimes your Knight in shining armor is just a retard in tinfoil"
PanelDeland is offline   Reply With Quote