View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 10:14 AM   #8836
67cheby
67cheby

Re: 67 cheby's Dropmember build thread (CLOUD 9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke1 View Post
Hey Mike, I know the feeling on the getting bored once done thing. you built a gorgeous truck. ONe to be very proud of. It is perfect the way it is and I wouldnt change anything, But comingfrom someone that knows the boredom and the fact that people like us are never happy with a finished project because in our eyes it is never truly done, yet to everyone else it is. I think changine the truck to gain more attention is not the way to look at it. But more of a self satisfaction thing. This truck you will never get rid of nor sell. Same as Havoc. this is the reason I havenever finished Havoc because I can not figure out how I want to do it. But there comes a time where we have to realize when enough is enough and just call them done. As for the LS hing, I am all for it. I still understand your interior change as the truck never got done how you wanted it on the inside. So I morethan support you of the changes. Rob Daily dimes engine and stuff it in this thing. It deserves it. truly does. You have had some great engines and now is the time to use it.
Funny that you say that i have thought about using the engine i got for daily dime! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke1 View Post
I just remembered that was Bertha with the interior problems. oops
LOL, yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot949 View Post
I am back on board watching what you do with her... sad to see her come apart but interested in the direction you take her...
Thanks man!
67cheby is offline   Reply With Quote