View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 11:43 AM   #228
Pinchecharlie

Re: Two is easier then one 1965 GMC S/W/BB build

Wow...I was just stressed out about welding some a angle iron on my frame...read this whole build...now I am going to sell the whole thing in pieces for nothing and start bird watching or maybe water colors? Thanks for sharing. I all ways dreamt about doing it "right" but never have. Motivation to learn! Ok so I'll be the first...why after all that you've been through...are you putting a gen1 small block in that? I know it awsome and I know it's kinda traditional but...guys with a 64forth your talent are making 1200 horses with junk yard pull outs and 1200 dollars worth of Chinese shi@. I just think you guys should go all the way and do the most extreme example of drive train in a rig so beautifull You have the budget and there are plenty of your acquaintances/friends who could help. Hell call scoggin dickey and "turn key "one.
Just had to be that guy on the internet who said something ...Sorry, in all honesty I am pretty sure you are what "we" all wish we could be. Amazing work!!!!! Can't wait for the next installments!!!
Pinchecharlie is offline   Reply With Quote