View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 03:53 PM   #3150
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian113 View Post
Rian, Nice to see Prozac pulling her share of the weight! Looks like you had a Good Time and spent some Quality time with a Lovely Lady. Glad your Feeling Better and spending time out and about again. Ray
Great to feel good again Ray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
Thank you Bill

Weekend almost over.....

Yes, long weekend in England, we had today off.

On Saturday morning, Friend Craig came over on his bike, despite a logistical glitch, he was here by 08.20

Coffee, chat, a bottle of Richelieu 10 year old brandy and we were headed for the garage, I had been cutting wood since 07.30
Craig was here to help pack and cut up more pallets.

Impressive packing.

I also made a couple of steps for old man Dukey, he is not managing to jump up any more.

Scratches the leather to Hell.

Once we had done all the wood, cleaned up etc, we took the bikes and rode over to Kevin’s place in Maidstone, then a guided tour via backroads to Dungeoness which was a perfect way to keep Craig away from home while his wife prepared for his surprise birthday party.

They also keep an awesome steam train there.

We had coffee, I opted for a disappointing Belgian chock chip cookie.

On the way back, Kevin and I followed Craig as far as Tonbridge Wells, then turned for home, while he headed home to his surprise birthday party.
At Maidstone I left Kevin and ran the last 20 miles home.

After 140 miles, I was home again, in time to sit out back in the garden with Steve, the current contractor lodger and have a few drinks.

He was enjoying the Vit C and Vit D.

Result.... plus a bit more.

So far, the weekend was awesome.

And it was only Saturday
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote