View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 10:50 PM   #10
SKR

Re: Looking for a rear mount tank (NOT BOYD WELDING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats86 View Post
The drawback to the Blazer tank is no baffles. When mine shows less that 1/4 tank (about 8 gallons) and I corner and throttle hard, it can loose fuel for a second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44th Miss Inf View Post
The one out of the 89 Blazer I have with the bad frame was baffled. I’m guessing 87 - up would be as they are FI, but could be wrong.
I would have thought an 87+ tank would be baffled too, but I've never seen one to know for sure. Either way, Holley's Hydramat would probably be a quick and easy fix for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW 7FO View Post
I bought the No Limit tank with an internal pump to simplify my EFI install. It looks to be high quality. Requires you to remove the spare tire holder and rear cross member. The one thing I don't like about it is that the mounting flange is flat for the full length of the tank and the rear frame has a small kick up which makes it look goofy for mounting it. I plan to make some sort of elbow bracket to fill this area up. Won't be visible once bed is back on anyways I'm just being picky. Hopefully I didn't overlook something with it haha. See attached pics.
Looks nice. I see what you mean about the flange. That would probably bug me too.
SKR is offline   Reply With Quote