Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 06:36 PM   #10
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Rant

My rant is on vendors....they seem to not have a clue. I ordered some bolts that were supposed to be washer head bolts...Nope...wrong bolts...Of course I called and this lady who probably doesn't know the difference from a 66 C10 to a 97 Tells me I have the right bolts...Of course I disagree and along with the seal that goes on the cowl to the hood.....they sent a flat piece of rubber...again she tells me Im wrong...I offer to send a picture of the old one......then they want me to pay shipping back....Ok Im trying not to lose my religion at this point and ask for a supervisor and after 40 min they decide to refund my money.

SOOOO I call another vendor to get the right bolts I need and hopefully the correct seal....3 of the bolts I need are on back order for 3 weeks. So now this lady tells me that either I can delete the bolts and place them on another order causing another 9.95 in shipping of 4 little bolts or I can hold up the rest of the order for at least 3 weeks....Of course this sounds crazy to me and again ask to speak with a supervisor and again after another 45 mins they decide to ship what they have and ship the rest when it comes in and charge only one shipping fee.

These folks make a killing off shipping and they are not looking out for the customers here...Ill be glad that this is the last stuff I have to order.....Ok Rant over.lol
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote