View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 12:35 AM   #2765
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilokc View Post
today I finally got my hood installed. my 20 minute hood install went bad on me when I tried to shut the hood and it didn't latch. spent 45 minutes trying to figure out why. it dawned on me that the latch plate I was using was from my parts truck and I had never used it. I removed the actual latch off of my original plate and installed it onto the nicer plate. the hood needs adjustment but it shuts and latches. once that was done I took the death rattle out for a couple of hours. such a fun time
And you want to adjust that hood without the latch installed, then once it's aligned properly then install the latch.

I didn't "work" on my truck today, but spent a bunch of time hauling the front axle to the post office, to find out that it's $100 to ship and my brother stopped me before I did it with a phone call to tell me he ship it for me with his UPS account for about half that. I rather spend that $50 ON the truck than throw it away so I brought the box back home. I then ordered a bunch of stuff on line for the suspension. So I will be ready real soon to get the frame powder coated.

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote