View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 06:15 AM   #24
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetnat View Post
To continue the Up thread. See if I can manage a YouTube link...
http://youtu.be/f-oC-kNtPTs
Good song UP there ^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
local outta parts store no ATF??

never heard of dexron although still the gm name used today?

probably just as clueless about dexos

bad help really makes it difficult to patronize local business sometimes..
They were out of the gallon jugs, had quarts I didn't see because I wasn't looking in the quart jug area. There was a single row empty where it would be. No wonder they were out. He says, "Looks like I'm out of the big jugs". I asked. "Do you think any of the other fellers would have any?". I got the lost look again. He sure had the (annoying) professional BS lingo down speaking on behalf of the business in the first person. i felt like saying, "So I can blame you for this failure?" . He says, "I have these quarts", and points to a few choices with a healthy stock. "Not what I want. Thanks anyway", and out the door I went. This was my last chance parts store. The one that is everywhere you turn, has longer hours, and is anything but advanced (hint hint).

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote