View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 06:29 AM   #18
special-K
Special Order

Re: Nudder Music Thread: 67-72 Music

I thought of Crossroads as a great example as well. But some of the examples get outside of the 67-72 theme this thread is dedicated to.

I was on one of your links, just typed the same title in the YouTube search box, click, same video comes up (along with a column of others), right click that title (I think you can click on picture for same result), box with option to "copy link location" comes up, tap that, right click in the thread, box with option to "paste" comes up, tap that, wipe out that "s" in https and you have it. I had it explained to me a few times, tried and sometimes worked/sometimes not. I wasn't always doing the same thing I guess. Didn't really "get it" until I ended up figuring out what it was I was doing as I did it long enough. I know that's how I am. You can explain and explain, but nothing works for me better than figuring out on my own. I am absolutely terrible at reading and following directions. You'd think I was an idiot. But I can figure things out on my own that other people don't seem to be able to. I think I'm everything from dyslexic to ADD and everything in between. But when it comes to natch'l born aptitude, I got this!

Here is a less mainstream double album that very much represents this time period to me.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 03-15-2019 at 06:41 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote