View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 12:23 PM   #1319
RockinKees

Re: Dutch '59 Fleetside Longbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunyoc View Post
Well, you have changed my mind. I was once too negative about US trucks leaving the states. Your care, fab, stile, and love for the life. Your documentation has been good info, and a great read. Threw all your pictures after painted black and red I had to drool throo 4 times the last time stopping on that picture of it by that mustang thinking if I had your skills what else would I do to it.... three days of lookin not mutch. I have things I would do different for me. Like put those fine striping all over it but that's just me wanting to do something at your level not mine. I do think white around red grill letters, red or black( not white )bumper with Lines in offset accordingly away from number plate and perimeter of bumper would help the striping on the rims but that's just me consider red grill if black bumper. please know i'm thankfull that truck found you and believe nothing needs dun it's a great truck. not taking away anything from the people on this sight but your work has been as impressive as the others and worth the read. thanks for your time.
Well, what can I say to this??
Thanks you for your kind words!
I built this truck on a budget and my ability. My luck was that I started with a reasonable solid truck, only it wasn’t running, but I knew that beforehand.
Also I have built it the way I wanted it to be, everybody who builds a car or truck does it in it’s own way, that makes it such a fantastic hobby, all those different things
When you mention pinstriping, I want it subtile, maybe there’s going more on it, I do not know yet.
Next thing on the list is the engine, a little more power and some new parts on and in it. Some parts I just collected at Kim57, you should also check out his build, I once said, he is an encyclopedia to me when I built mine!

Stay tuned for more!
Thanks!

1959 Chevy Fleetside Longbed
My build: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=643426
Kool Guyz CC
Instagram: _King_Kustom_
RockinKees is offline   Reply With Quote