View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 05:05 PM   #11
Johns 66

Re: 1969 C10 - Horrible condition, many body repairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeks2915 View Post
I have a large Corvette Collection and love the old quality trucks. There is no one group more anal about what is right than Corvette guys. In all the forums I have ever dealt with, they don’t allow resident “experts” to chime in on what is right or wrong in a for sale thread.

Apparently, they allow that here.

There is no intent to hide anything and these “experts” have this weird flex when they think they found something unscrupulous. Want to show their knowledge to all their internet fans.

No one should be fooled, and I never buy anything including my 6 figure cars with out having an expert inspect it.

So yes. This truck is a complete POS and no one should ever want to buy it.
This is too funny....I agree...I have several friends who are Corvette owners and they sometimes get annoying , especially when it comes to their Pride and Joy.

In some small way I kinda understand...Many people get took when buying old cars/trucks/….I know I have had my share but as they say Buyer Beware..

Sometimes people tend to put their nose in places it doesn't belong and it seems it may be the case here.

I really like your POS and think it looks really good. I learned a long time ago that they are only New ONCE and unless its been in a time capsule nothing with few exceptions are truly original...even its just tires and rubber parts.

Thanks for sharing your bondo'd, repainted, rust bucket, piece of crap...Sure wished I had the coin to get this truck...only thing I would prefer is that it was white.....but since it has been repainted so many times that wouldn't be a problem...lol GLWS....Seriously...You have a very nice truck!!!!!
2019 GMC AT4