View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 10:17 AM   #22
Keeks2915

Re: 1969 C10 - Horrible condition, many body repairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANTIP View Post
Your truck is exceptionally nice but your actions have caused some of us to have concerns. We know that even the best vehicles that have been around for 50 years may have some flaws. I think the culture of this board has been to openly disclose these flaws and allow people to take them into account when deciding whether to spend the money to travel to see a vehicle.

The photo in question pretty clearly shows a repair done in the door jamb, when this was questioned, the post was deleted and the photo was deleted from Kijili. Now there are several photos on the new post but a photo showing the area some of us were questioning is not there.

Again this is clearly a Very nice truck, but eliminating photos, and deleting posts seems less than forthright.
Appreciate the input and opinion. I always pay for a local inspection before I would ever drive any distance to see a vehicle. And I wouldn’t trust anything any seller says without proof.

So we are saying the same thing. There is nothing going on shady here. I’m too well known to worry about stuff on a low dollar vehicle like this truck.

Thanks again for your insight Sir.