View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 01:35 PM   #309
Andy4639
Old member

Thumbs up Re: LS factory cruise control hook up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJeep View Post
I picked up a new cruise control switch this week and a micro relay and holder. Got the switch replaced and everything now tested out good. Then installed the relay (just the coil) and now my cruise works!

Thanks for all the info in this thread! My 16 hour drive on Friday to the start of the Hot Rod Power Tour will be so much more enjoyable this year.
I have had one of ls1nova71 unit's now for a couple of years. I had alarm and auto start installed after I did the cruise. I went to use it and it wouldn't work. I kept putting it off because I don't drive the truck every day. Well I drove the truck a few weeks ago from SC to Mississippi without cruise. I fixed it this past week because I will be going on my 6th HRPT as a L/H in it this year. I drove my 56 Bel Air last year.

BlueJeep;8535108 if you need anything when you get close to Charlotte hollar at me. Your welcome to run with us if you like also.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote