View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 11:07 AM   #89
JimmyFloyd

Re: Rocker box pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDSurge View Post
Thanks Jimmy. I wish someone on here has some pics to share so I could see what I'm getting into. Lots of Trucks on Youtube but no Blazers. I think I know what patch panels to order now.
JD
The blazers will be very similar to the trucks in the areas you have cut out.

They use the same inner and outer rockers, and the same floor sections. The rear of the front floor might be a little different since it meets the bed set up, but not 100% on that. It's close if they do differ and the truck panel can be used for the majority of it.

The firewall forward will be the same also.

The bed sides are the same as shortbed side except for the gas filler opening and the front edge where it connects to the door pillar.

Obviously the top of the windshield is different, but the sides and bottom should be the same.

There may be minor differences in the dash with the speaker opening.

The underside will have the addition of the Torsion Boxes, and some slightly different cross braces under the floor (not 100% there are though)

The bed floor should be the same.

The tailgate and rear will have extra sealing strips added, but otherwise the same as the trucks.

Hope that helps. LCM catalog is good just to see if they offer different part number for truck vs blazer.