View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 12:49 AM   #66
Thrill4130

I’ve been scrambling to get my truck ready for a trip from Springfield, MO to Atlantic City then Pittsburgh then York then State College then south through Louisville and back to Springfield. 2 weeks before I left I put front airbags on. Weekend before I left I switched rearend to a open 3.07 from 3.73 posi. Sunburnt left arm plus crazy heat wave with no A/C was fun. Camper tonneau cover held up but one of the wooden supports broke. Debris on the highway punched a little hole in the camper aluminum. I fixed it for the time being with jb weld. Through Indiana I got 21 mpg. I got to go to the Columbus Goodguys show, which was amazing to see that quality of work/money. Got to ride some fun skateparks. Also went off tossing to a campsite one night and scalped the ground for awhile. Sleeping in the camper when the feel like temperatures were 110 is like a oven. I fixed the wing window for my girl but by the end of the trip both windows were struggling hard to wind up. Also all the bumps loosened up the screw that holds my turn signal on. Which meant at random times (in traffic) my lever would ground out my horn which was awkward. I went with the theory that if I brought tools then I would have issues so I only brought some line wrenches. Amazing times out there remember these trucks are meant to be driven to enjoy. Finished off with doing a bike show in Houston MO.
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

Thrill4130 is offline   Reply With Quote