View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 09:48 AM   #4005
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DransportGarage View Post
Weird. I have that same angle finder and a small magnetic parts tray stuck to the side of my box too.

Is that Rodders Journal pic pretty recent? That's your truck up front, the same color it is today.

Congrats on the progress!
Yep, the "Dream Truck" was in gray primer just as mine is, only difference they drove it there! LOL

I love the "Man Cave" stuff, putting up my art, my memories. That "PHONE" sign is off a pay phone on my home town street that I used to walk every other night 2-6 miles just a few months ago. They are knocking down the whole block across the street from the theater I went to see Mary Poppins first run with my mom dropping my brother and I off at the ticket booth. The town is changing so much! I was lucky to have gotten that phone sign to put with a bunch of lotto tickets I would buy at the store just a few doors down from that pay phone. The owners business card is there with them. He was the last one there in that block of about 15 businesses that were all closed down to knock it down and build a 5 story apartment building.
The drawing I had a guy do of my dad standing on the seat of his Harley going down main street as I am told he did, the sand paper rack he made for me when I opened my body shop almost 40 years ago! The menu from a guys restaurant I got the day he opened, he used to sweep the floors in my shop as a little kid! Yep, great memories, can't wait to get back to my truck and make some more!

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote