View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 05:16 AM   #195
QBRacing

Re: 1958 SWB C4 Fleetside - NZ Build

So I've been busy doing lots of small bits recently and boy do they take time.

I mounted the main PCM between the driver step plate and chassis rail. still need to put a piece of rubber or plastic to act as a main dust sheild but thats no biggie.

finished off all the front end wiring today and rebuilt the headlight buckets... man they look good.

They other day I spent some time and adapted the LS1 Holden dual fan dual speed wiring diagram to suit my American Autowire loom/config before going to the local pick-a-part. I got my missing piece of wire and the plug for my earth wires on the Holden fans and scored a sweet little relay setup from an AE111 Corolla which should do the trick nicely and allow full control.... "insert evil laugh here".

um. what else.

I battled with the roof rubber for the inside skin and won...

I battled the roof insert nd walked away before I broke it... might try that bit again tomorrow.

I've finally run the oil and water sensors for the dakota digital dash and remounted that.

I've made little hold down bracket to keep the vintage air right side Demister from hitting the wiper arm as it moves back and forwards.

think that's it.... I'll probably make another video over the weekend so watch this space....
Attached Images

QBRacing is offline   Reply With Quote