View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 05:55 PM   #196
vintovka

Re: 50 years ago I was given this USAF 54 3100

Bad car work can cost you money and sometimes your life, if a critical part fails. Brakes failed on locals just after passing the worse and treacherous section of 199 from Brookings to Grants Pass. 2nd time for this one and heard they fired pothead and filed paperwork with workman's comp to help prevent anyone else hiring him. Ever. Owner may sue the guy as well if a court issue. In Oregon bad reps last for eons and we wonder how long the shop will stay open. Was a AAA rated and lost it. Insurance companies also may not pay for claims work either. The states have no idea of the ramifications of legalizing a Federally illegal addictive and life destroying drug. Oh, No problem you the taxpayer will cover it. And now back to AD's
My New Pump is here and i mean brand new delco!!!. Off brand rebuilt parts have been really bad lately . Just replaced a bad power steering pump as mention in earlier post. - even NAPA is checking each one before they sell any rebuilt part. You should to!! but sometimes hard to tell until after its installed.
vintovka is offline   Reply With Quote