View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 08:30 PM   #25
special-K
Special Order

Re: Dumb stuff that you've done

Well, you're lucky anyway. I always wanted to make one of those traps. At least you can say you did... but it cost ya!

I had to get a new phone and a new camera all in the past year. I really liked both of them and both worked very well, no issues. First it was the camera. I was replacing cedar shakes with sheet steel on my house. There is no plywood on the rafters, just purlins. I had it all ready for the steel and took progress pictures early that morning. I remember thinking I better put the camera down the ladder somewhere so I didn't close it in under the roof. I even remember double checking before starting. I had to hustle to get it done because rain was coming that afternoon. Got it done just as the first drops fell... shew! I looked for the camera and never saw it again. I'm thinking I've got a time capsule thing going on

Then it was the phone. I ran into town real quick for something. I went for my phone while in the store. "Huh, must have left it in the truck". Driving home I go to grab it. "Huh, must have left it home". Looked all around my place and never found it. I'm not forgettable at all. I distinctly remembered laying my phone on the back bumper. I have bad timing issues. If I could only remember things before I lose them and not after

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 04-13-2020 at 08:38 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote