Thread: 55.2-59 Rear fender welt
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 08:51 PM   #17
Dan in Pasadena

Re: Rear fender welt

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngrodder View Post
It was time Dan. I didn't drive it enough with my family of 4. Plus the $$ can be better spent on kids college funds. My sons are 13 and 15. I think I did good on the sale price. I didn't advertise it. My friends that own the Hot rod shop passed my info on to someone that was looking. Since I really was not actively looking to sell it, I just named my price and I shot high. I knew with the sale, I could help the kids college funds and get the Suburban on the road in about a yr.

Marc
I totally get it. Family always has to come first. I was teasing you of course. Very glad you shot high and got your price.

It has occurred to me to sell mine. I haven't finished the upholstery yet but I can get that done soon. I think wanting one done, going through the process is so rewarding, getting it running and looking great is all the fun. Afterward owning and driving it is fun too but not AS fun, at least for me so far.

How goes the Burb?

Dan's '55 Big Window "Build" - Well, Kinda!
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote