View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 10:15 AM   #382
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: A '54 named Busty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8man View Post
Yikes, working without an air compressor is a major PITA!
Yeah bro, I am very manual, had two of them for a very short period of time, got one really nice and big one from an illegal pro paint shop for free and it turned out to have a crack in the tank (I say illegal because my buddy went to clean out a huge commercial warehouse cause he does commercial construction and found some paint shop used it to do overflow paint jobs there, they had three state of the art paint booths setup inside of this warehouse so they wouldn't have to be licensed or inspected I guess, so couple of the guys took the booths and the other 2 compressors and I got one, my buddy had no idea it had a small crack in the tank) then I also had one small one like 25 gallons, anywho went through a wierd phase where I didn't wanna do car stuff any more and sold a ton of my tools and equipment like an idiot, luckily I kept all my wrenches (old US made Craftsman like my dad used to use 35 years ago) nice thing about those wrenches is that non of the youngins use Craftsman so when they come over and wrench with me our tools don't get mixed up, they grab their $napon$ or Harbor Freigh Pittsburghs and leave mine alone!

I just recently graduated to a cordless DeWalt impact driver and oh my god you would have to kill me and pry it out of my cold dead hands to take it away from me now, love that little thing

so if you could recommend a good QUIET air compressor that I can do media blasting and painting with I would so appreciate it, I am thining like a 30 gallon but that may show you how I am a total ignoramous and don't know what the hell I am talking about

Last edited by Gregski; 04-28-2020 at 10:33 AM.
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote