View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 10:19 PM   #50
davischevy

Re: Rather unique build Longhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDL View Post
Davischevy does this key ring look familiar? I googled it and it's something about a pump
I wasn't familiar with that brand, but with the help of the WWW. I figured out SVEDALA is WEDA pumps now. I think they specialize in sludge pumps. We have used them somewhere but that was a water project we did at Scranton. They have lots of water on the north side of the Arkansas River, and very little on the south side. There is a big Tyson processing plant near Scranton that uses a lot of water so they hung a water line from the Arkansas River bridge and pumped it over.

We have some sludge pumps in the shop now for a sewer lift station. They are Pentair brand sludge pumps. Very expensive stuff. If my memory serves me, The two pumps and the control panel in that crate in the picture are about $125,000.

If that key chain was in the truck, I wonder if it could have something to do with that Tyson plant, because they have a lot of sludge.
Attached Images

Build thread, Arkansas K10
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...=755797&page=5

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless.
davischevy is offline   Reply With Quote