View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 06:36 PM   #55
Twisted78SS
Wide n'Low

Re: Project Trippin Hazard

Been slacking on updates, working too much as usual. Did finally begin assembly.

Sadly I didn't take pics of everything, so here is some of what's been done.

On the cab, I completed mock-up on the hood hinges and a few more wiring details, but will let the rest sit until I get the cab on the frame.

Assembly of the frame started, and is near complete. Will need to weld the bag brackets on the rear axle a bit further into the build as I get ride height dialed in.

Began running air lines and height sensor wiring, with a change in where I will mount the tank.. I think it will be a bit more accessible in this new location. I am waiting for some new wire pins to arrive so I can shorten the harness at each sensor location.

started bench mockup of the fuel system, which consists of a Deatsch Werks 301 pump, Holley Filter / regulator assy, and -8 lines with Fragola fittings.

Lots of other little things, but will save till the next update. Currently prepping the engine and trans for initial install..

Kudos for whoever spots a little trick my son played on me in one of these shots..
Twisted78SS is offline   Reply With Quote