View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 12:43 PM   #243
roll_the_dice

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Stanger View Post
I am amazed each day on this site how willing people are to help each other. In the times we are in today, the crazy way some treat others and then i am on here and see how much help others are willing to do for another, it is just awesome. I know that i will help anyone i can in any way i can. Shortly here, i will have a bunch of "extra" items that i will am replacing with new and will have the original parts up to get rid of, maybe help another out here. So, to all those who do help out others, not just me, but others, God Bless You for being a positive person!
I totally agree! So many amazing people on this board that help others and I am sure we don't even know half of the good that goes on...Like I told someone recently, the Chevy Truck restoration world is not big...6 degrees of separation in the hobby at any given point. I have had so many things done for me after I joined this board, I would never be able to pay it back monetarily, but I will pay it forward in help or parts or whatever I can.
roll_the_dice is offline   Reply With Quote