View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 03:54 PM   #25
SCOTI

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrouss70 View Post
You can't blame us for the wipers! She came out as soon as you went to the store and started asking about the wipers that Kevin and I were talking about. I just made sure she went to the correct website and ordered the correct ones... and made sure she used the free shipping code that I found.

It all looks really good. I assume you had to determinate the block on the firewall to pass the wiring through your voltage regulator cover, huh? I see that you did replace the screws with buttonhead screws that hold the fuse block to the firewall, looks much better now.

I didn't get a chance to work on the Blazer this weekend, so my wipers still haven't been installed yet, but I think I will be using the stock knob like you did.

Also, my LED tails should be delivered today after seeing yours. See, it works both ways.:lol:
It seems you've got a few more bucks to spend in order to equal that purchase-price range of the DSE package. It's funny reading though. I just printed off the install instructions on Saturday to get a feel for the motors mounting footprint in order to see if they'd work on a g-body.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote