View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 02:46 PM   #269
roll_the_dice

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Stanger View Post
New Shed on the way! Too much storage that I want out of my Shop. Tried to get a Tuff Shed, HELL NO!!! What a waste of 3 months, countless phone calls with no answers, I told them to get lost, canceled my order and went with Old Hickory sheds. Exact same building at 1/2 the cost!! Let me state that again, 1/2 the cost!! and it will be delivered end of next week, 1st of next after that. 16' wide and 10' deep, large double doors and two windows. Storage loft and bench that Mom wants for her little hobbies.
Congrats on the shed! You will love it. I bought a tough shed about 4 years ago or so and I love it, but I understand 1/2 price option and the wait. When I bought mine there were no good options that had a decent build quality. Yours looks like a nice build quality. You will also love the loft...I use mine for large piece storage. I ended up putting insulation in mine and used peg board inside to have many options to hang tools.
roll_the_dice is offline   Reply With Quote