View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 08:42 AM   #946
Low Elco

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
we lived in blue mills when it was newly developing, 1617 glenview ct right after it was built.. still remember our phone number 796-8069.. late 70s there was no south of blue mills or paved access anyways.. the east end of blue mills rd was the 'new edition' where our 'dirt trails' were.. another trail led west from our tract to qt on 24.. my best friend lived in glen ellen ct and he graduated from the fort, his folks live in salem east now we rode our bikes to little blue where there's a park now and paved trail.. all the way to billy's house in atherton.. fell out of a tree showing off for his cute sister

definitely need to all get together sometime!
My wife's parent's house was the 3rd one built in all of Salem East in '69. Carol finally moved out last year. If you remember that well, we live at Jackson Drive/Jones Road and Bundschu. I've heard many a good story about the trails back behind there. I grew up north of Wichita, moved to KC North in '85 and went to Oak Park. ALL of my great teenage fun spots have been bulldozed. Back to Regular programming...
Low Elco is offline   Reply With Quote