View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 06:23 AM   #318
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Hey Paul. Missed a spot. Oh, there's another... and another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
Moved wood from the splitter to the stacks. Picked up more free wood down the street . Storm took out a lot of trees and limbs. Wood pile keeps growing
I'd call that a wood yard. Nice to have the area to dump, season, and work it up. I have my area but I have to work up each load into the split and stacked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
Bought a new tile saw old small table top one was shot . Made some progress on the shower stall .
Funny you mention this. With your posts about the impending cold season, snow, and such, I was thinking to comment, "Good weather for getting your shower done". We are on the same page on that and I have one waiting to do as well. I have the expensive orange stuff, just need the tile, mastic, grout, and crappy weather. Tile will be cheap, white 4x4. That shower has been out so long I forget about it. But this is the year of buttoning up loose ends.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote