View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 10:51 AM   #218
cornerstone

Re: Uncle Loyd's 72' C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA_C10 View Post
No progress in forever. The flag is going up!

The B.S. flag is well deserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPotter View Post
Yeah, the wedding was almost two months ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971Stepside View Post
Cornerstone...don't listen to them. I'm going on 4 years of honeymoon, but seriously why aren't you working on the truck!? LOL
Why you ask?

For the last month it's been our master bathroom remodel down to the studs, tile shower walls complete with cubby holes, floating concrete countertop vanity, tile floors and sheet rock / tape and bed/ texture. Only a paint job remaining!

A weeks worth of work installing a 7.5 KW off grid solar panel system on the roof of the barn for "free" electricity for life. Still have another couple of weeks to go til that's finished!

Who knows how much time I have in a real estate deal. I had to re platt my land in order to sell off our rental house to some friends. It'll be great having another family with boys my sons age around so he has other buddies to ride dirt bikes with, instead of only me.

Then there was the chicken coup remodel... and the car repairs... and and and

Responsibilities suck!

I do appreciate you guys calling me out though! It's nice to know someone else besides me wants to see my truck finished!

1972 C10, "Loyd", LWB to SWB, 5.3, L83/6L80e, 4:11 Tru Trac, Air Ride, VA, DD, 20" Coys, 4 wheel disc, A quick LS swap turned into a 6 year frame off resto-mod.
cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote