View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 10:22 PM   #2831
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

I don't look at it as being boring eating oatmeal everyday. I see it as the same as people who take blood pressure meds everyday. This is my way of hopefully preventing the meds and a way to enjoy some good country sausage and eggs from time to time as a second breakfast. There's only so many things to fix for breakfast, cereal is easiest, it's a meal you want to take care of so you can get going, and I know it will keep me satisfied until whenever I can eat lunch. I do have two alternative cereals I treat myself to. One is an old time bran type cereal called Uncle Sam. I do the peaches, cinnamon, flax, drizzle a little honey on it, milk, and blueberries. The other is Swiss muesli, either Alpen or Familia. Muesli is mostly oat flakes but has dried fruit and raisins. It's sweet and I just eat that as it is. So eating one of the two cold cereals also makes the morning easier beside breaking the monotony... and being tasty

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote