View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 11:38 AM   #2840
Ol Blue K20
Proprietor of Dale's Corner

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
We keep trying to have a conversation on eating oatmeal but Other Larry keeps popping in with this beautiful '55 Chevy. Such a fine car. I'm glad you gave it a refresh and are keeping it. Many look at a car they did starting to show it's age and put it up for sale rather than do anything twice. I like your style. Once frozen peaches return, I'd recommend enjoying them somewhere besides sitting in that car. As far as eating oatmeal goes, I'm sure you'll be done with that before going out to hit the key.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see people come here to ask, "Does this truck belong to anyone here?", from time to time. Well, this isn't one I saw out and about. This one is on YouTube and all I can say is a sure hope this isn't anyone from our website! How does this even happen?

Video shows girl's frightening brush with truck running school bus stop sign - YouTube

That was a close call. I guess he was in a hurry! Everyone else was in his way, selfish and a fool.

Dale
XNGH ECV Sam Brannan 1004

R.I.P. 67ChevyRedneck
R.I.P. Grumpy Old Man
Ol Blue K20 is offline   Reply With Quote