View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 02:18 PM   #2841
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

It's so simple. During the school year, every week, M-F, for about an hour the same time every morning, there are these long bright yellow buses that transport children to school. When they turn on their red flashing lights it means the bus is picking up another child and everyone has to stop so the child can safely board the bus while sitting in the roadway, often requiring them to cross the street. To put it even more simply:

1 - Red lights flashing
2 - STOP

Now if you are a thinking man, you will leave your house expecting to see this. You will be aware that there will be children all along the roads waiting for their bus and you would know you must drive more cautiously. If you are in a hurry, sorry about your luck. You should have left earlier

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote